#291 - Uraboku

4:12 PM

Uraboku is actually short for "uragiri wa boku no namae wo shitteru". In English, it means "betrayal knows my name". It's an anime I watched during the Deepavali holidays :D For 24 episodes, it was kinda okay for me, since I hardly watch animes with shounen ai genre. 


I kinda liked it so I feel like blogging about it :) More like spamming pictures actually. But if you haven't watched the anime, you probably won't understand what I'm typing after this. Unless you're just here to see pictures. LOLOLOLOL.


Luka and Yuki :) Luka is just plaing hot. And he keeps saying his line in the anime , "I will never betray you".  They always have some scene where Yuki's in trouble and Luka comes to save him. Then, Luka will say his line. HAHA. OMG. He's just so hot <3 If only Yuki was a female. He actually WAS a female in his previous lives. Just that this time, he was reincarnated as a male :( I pity Luka,

 
Above is a picture of the characters in the first arc of the story :) I really like the art in the manga. The manga always have more details compared to the anime. But moving scenes and background music can make you actually feel the emotions running through. I personally prefer the anime. But after the anime I'll go read the manga. HAHAHA. I'm weird.


( Left ; Kanata Wakamiya || Right ; Giou Takashiro ) Best friends now enemies. I feel their pain. But that happens in life as well, doesn't it ? Our friendship with others can turn sour. That's why we ought to value our friendship with others :) It's lonely without them. You know it too.


Giou Touko and Giou Tsukumo :) They're siblings ! But it's so cute to see them together :)


Shūsei and Hotsuma ! I love Shūsei !! But I wished they could have used a less bloody picture of him for the calendar D: My poor Shūsei ! At least Hotsuma is keeping you safe :)


Kuroto and Senshiro :) Kuroto is another hot guy ! HAHA. Okay, I think I have this awkward thing of only liking the guys which are...... quiet, emo, mysterious, THAT SORT OF GUYS IN ANIME LA HAHAHAHAHA. But Kuroto is 3rd on the list , 2nd being Shūsei and 1st is definately Luka <3


The Giou(s) and Luka :))


Luka Crosszeria <3<3<3 :))

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites