#246 - Perfection

3:55 PM


Look at that lot of ugly smeared butter cream topped with chocolate chip smiley faces. Helped my sis make them for her Hari Koperasi. Sold out on that day itself. And did you notice how retarded those smiley faces are ? Ours are just about the same, except that our smiles are not retarded, its either FAKE, or GENUINE.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Just realized that I hardly camwhore nowdays. Probably due to my major handphone problem. It keeps showing me that "Please insert SIM card. Or, to view a demo of this phone, please press demo" thingy on the screen. And it won't stop no matter how many times I restart my phone and re-insert the SIM card, it justs keeps bitching on me. But when I use another phone, most of my contacts are gone. And so are my smses. Not to mention pictures as well. Aizz... why am I so poor ? Can't even afford to fix the blardy phone. So please, find me at facebook(Natasha Mg) or twitter (@nuttyvivi) or call my sister or mum if you have their numbers !!! I feel so bad already.

And crap ! I forgot what I wanted to blog about after posting pictures. I could have sworn it was going to be related to Cuddles (my dog) , but I guess I ter-switch topic to my phone :S rawr. Just so you know, Cuddles's fur feels like horse hair right now. Shaved her bald last month. Its slowly growing back :)) Those who saw her already would agree that her her head looks BIG ! Like... really big :X Poor doggy ! hahahahaha.

I shall end it here before I get more off-topic.
roarrrring ! ♥ vivi

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites