#163 - Its Just A Temporary TTFN.

4:51 PM

Everyone seems to be saying goodbye to the holidays , but i'm gonna say goodbye to my computer. wtheck. solitary life after today hahaha. i just realized my homework isn't done , yet i'm still playing my pokemon game :D teehee. watched the 8th movie last night , so touching i nearly cried lots of times. but with natalie next to me , IMPOSSBILE :DD hahaha. so much for ego. oh well , goodbye blog , goodbye facebook , and goodbye pokemon :( this is the first time im so serious about an exam. seriously , i didnt bother studying like mad for upsr . haha , upsr was a last minute study and tons of trial papers haunting my memory. pmr , on the other hand , isnt convincing :S one trial exam then holidays and BOOM its exam again. wth ? i'll just be a bookworm again for now. ttfn (: and best of luck to everyone taking pmr this year ♥ adios , xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites