#157 - Hungry For The Good Life.

8:18 PM


this pic was taken back in 2009. my sis and i punye haha x)
____________________________________________________________

read the title. haha truth is , its a pokemon episode title :D gosh , pokemon fever made me sick.
its just 3 days into the holidays and i'm sick already D: currently waiting for my medicine lol.
i wonder why i get sick once every few montsh :S this has been going on for a few years already.
cant take it anymore . it just seems to get worse every single time. and today i was home alone :D

enough of being sick. i desperately wanna go out already !!! i didnt even go out that much this year..
unless you count staying back at sch , bsb training , sch trip and etc , that's a different thing :D
if anyone is going out call me kay ! hahaha i've been stuck at home too long !!!
although i know im gonna go out like mad after PMR :D since i've got ppl to belanja me :D

hahahahaha. im bored now. and very very sick. did i mention there's a whole plastic bag....
of used tissue ? :D yeah. that's what you'll get from a very sick me. but i can still blog x)
i guess i'll never get my hands of the computer :D old habits die hard. xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites