#159 - Falling Down , Hard.

9:04 PM

I feel like its already the end of the world. Like there's no meaning to continue living. Yeah , why are we even alive ? Dad told me we were here to send someone a message. But i still don't understand it. And my guess is , I never will understand it. My life is turning haywire now. I wish i could rewind time , that's what everyone wants to do.

He was out of the big picture at one point of my life , and I could still carry on living because of her. Yes , HER. the pillar of strength of my life. It was always her. And today , her words , her harsh words didnt pierce my heart like it always does. Last time , whatever she said , got to my heart. It got to my head. Now , however , i don't feel a thing , and because of that , I'm Afraid.

In my previous post i said i wanted to renovate my blog. Now , how i wish i can renovate my life. Right from the beginning. I don't know how I can share my feelings with now. Blogging is the only way. I've even written it out on paper in my room. Tears fell. Emotions are roaring. Tell me what else I can do. I just cant shake this feeling off. Desperately needs someone right now. Serious scared.

xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites