#156 - This Song Isnt Over.

11:06 AM


i've lost my inspiration - for what you ask ? NOT TELLING :D
______________________________________________________________

happy holidays :D 2 weeks is more than enough to drive me MAD. really really mad . hahaha.
oh well. my holidays are planned.... TO STAY AT HOME. :S
so i've decided to watch pokemon again :D well actually , continue watching from where i left off.
somewhere in the battle dimension season :D awesome-nyer. i never get bored of it.
well , that's pokemon fever for the first week of holidays ONLY :DDD haha.

2nd week is all set for brain crashing due to PMR , which is like.. 2 weeks after holidays ? :O
seriously have to get back on track , thank goodness trial marks are satisfying (:
but obviously , gotta work harder. i dont know why but all the pressure has been getting to my head.
oh well , dont forget to belanja me if i get straight A's in PMR okays :D
and the four humans who promised to belanja me , DONT FORGET !! i'll remind you ! :D

that's all i have to crap now. xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites