#54 - ( ==" )

9:55 PM

haih, i'm sure whoever landed here at my blog today would see the poll.
and therefore i can guess who already voted on my new poll. x)
sadly its Natalie, who voted me lala. damn wthell. cant you tell the difference ?

  ==  and the other person who voted yes.. im not gonna say your name.
haih, the sometimes and no and i can accept la.
but YES. is something i do not agree with (:

cuz i am not lala, compare me with another lala,
who's hair is all multicoloured, mushroom head and over-dressed,
what am i ? a lala person ? please, go get a life.
but still , the poll is open to you to vote , so yeah.
vote what you want. i can find out who voted which answer.


and i feel like removing my chatbox.
how ? remove the chatbox or leave it there ?

__________________________________________________________


and i feel so glad i finish english hwk in time to passup tmr :D
although im not sure whether i did it right or not,
chia yan replies smses damn the slow :S
next time i'll ask grace x)  haih, so limited amount of ppl to ask..
because everyone's in very very different classes.

and i feel like quitting the prefect board again.
its like.. so... pressuring, managing my time is making me..
losing my appetite. seriously, i didnt even eat lunch today.
and dinner i only ate half of it. the rest my mum makan :D

damn i blogged alot today. i guess tmr wont be blogging anything.
mum was asking whether i had koko or not tmr..
and then i asked seik ying.. got basketball D:
have to go also. but i no mood stay back. xD
and i think i should stop now. xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites