#51 - It Gets Better Everytime.

12:27 PM

woots. as you've already notice, i changed my blogger layout :D
not really changed la.. i kinda noticed a blogger email in the inbox,
and well, blogger in drafts is amazing. although i just went with the defauly..
its a little laggy to actually customize everything >w<  !!
but it looks better now right ? haha . and i didnt go to school today.

my hand is damn pain after badminton mssd yesterday.
i couldnt even do my hwk -.-  and yeah, i bet im gonna get lectures tmr.
LOL ! science peka, english oral, kh folio.... at least lat kai will kena also :D
sama sama kena from teacher LOL. but he tmr also ada mssd wth.
but i feel so happy that i managed to cross something off my WW♥


well well, waddaya know ?
my hair's growing !!! >w<
im lifeless now, nth to say dy :X
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites