#30 - Don't Stop Movin`

10:53 PM


this is random :D fyi, its natalie's foot and bunny ears XD

-
-
-
-


bleh. retarded nyer my face. but my legs seriously sesat :P !
and that purple ass is tinky-winkie's ass. as in teletubbies. HAHA.
i still childish meh ? keep that toy around ? if you see cleary, lala is there !

-
-
-
-


lagged the computer just now with loads of videos :D
thanks to chinese songs suggestions from the super fan ? x)
and wait for my next video tmr ! if its not up tmr idk what to do -.-
imma gonna prepare for tmr's boredom escape plan #1 - #09834729874.

*no such thing. HAHAHAHA :D



HAHAHAHAH. my sis and i had the whole collection of toys before..
i kept the purple and yellow. she took the green and red.
( mind me, i forgot how to spell their names :P ) HAHAHAHA.
but she gave the green fella away :( so kurang one.

laugh all you want :D cuz i'll laugh along.
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites