#35 - Have Faith (:

1:17 PM

listening to stereopony (: got to know them through gundam 00 & darker than black.
they're awesome :D and lol, my facebook notifications drived me crazy just now..
81 in a night -.- checked it after coming back from the kelas tambahan :D


oops. eyes closed :D and my sistaaa keeps making me look fat .


anyways, wanted to play basketball after the geo class. :DDDD
but everyone we called HAS A BASKETBALL WITH NO AIR.
 :(   and the ones who might even have one, are at gunung batu putih :(
such a nice timing. in the end, jazz borrowed adrian tan's basketball..
and played awhile in school o.o  but i didnt wanna cuz teachers were around.
so i chao-ed early :D zzz, was hungry for lunch, which isnt even ready :(

starving... drinking water isnt enough...  :(
and my sis expects ME to COOK for HER again :(
how sad. my hand is going to die again D;
and i just found out joey kan has a blog :D nyahahahaha.
going off to cook now, wll spam my followers dashboard later :D
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites