I Never Forgot What They Told Me.

1:00 PM


Hi all ! It's Day 2 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge ! 

Although it's a 30 DAY challenge, I've decided to publish a post once a week. I don't want my blog to  be saturated with blog posts, followed by an extremely long hiatus HAHAH. So I guess it'll be a 30 WEEK challenge then ? Oh wells.

"Write something someone told you about yourself that you never forgot"

I like your voice.




Hahah ! Were you expecting something else ? I was thinking of wrting "You're short", or "You look so mature for your age", and tons more, but I guess this one meant the most. They didn't even tell me directly. It's just a summary of comments that I got on some of my covers at Soundcloud. You can check out my soundcloud account to confirm it yourself :) 

For someone like me who makes covers every now and then, those compliments alone makes a huge impact. An impact so deep it makes not want to give up on singing even if I'm not as good as other people. But it's okay. I don't expect much. I think self-satisfaction is what I get the most out of my covers. And comments only make me want to improve.

And so, here's a new cover from me since the last year. Heheh. I just realized I didn't upload anything since last year. It's been awhile since I made a cover. So here it is ! Only on soundcloud :)



Niel - Lovekiller (ft Dok2)


I liked the opening. That was all it took for me to like the song. Hahah ! That makes me seem like a pretty simple person. The music video however, gave me a Michael Jackson vibe. Technically, only the dance part. HAHAH. You'll agree as soon as you see it I guess. You can check it out below of course :)




Hope you had a good listen heheh.
:D




You Might Also Like

0 lovebites