10 Things That Make Me Happy

6:55 PM


Hi there :)

I've decided to take up a 30 Day Blog Challenge that I found while scrolling through Pinterest. Fitness and exercises aren't the only things with 30 Day Challenges you know heheh. I thought I'd give it a try and see how things work out. It helps whenever I get a writing block. 

Wanna blog, but don't know what to blog about.

I'm sure you know how it feels to be in that position.

So here's Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge, "10 Things That Make Me Happy", in no particular oder.



#1 Being Surrounded by Happy People

No matter the situation that I'm in, being around happy and positive people makes me feel pleasant. Even if they're complete strangers. They say that laughing is contagious, but so is happiness. I'm not kidding. Whenever I'm with happy people I instantly get happier too ! I just love the positive vibes I get. It lasts the entire day ! Extra bonus if those people are my loved ones ♥


#2 Acknowledgement, Compliments, Admiration

I want to be acknowledged for whatever I do. I like getting compliments for the things I do right. I like being told that I'm admired. Why so ? I'm not being vain here. It's these little things that make me feel positive I'm heading in the right direction even if it's just another baby step forward. I still remember the time my junior came up to me and blatantly said "You're so great. I admire you!", and I still remember until now.


#3 Giving to Others

Do you know that feeling of satisfaction you get after helping others ? I like that. It makes me feel accomplished. You don't have to do something great, just buy them a meal, give compliments (honestly!) and do them a favour. It helps both them and myself go through a better day. It's the tiny things in life that makes me happy anyways hehe :D


#4 Looking Back at Old Photos

Nostalgic. I like going through old photographs and pictures. It reminds me of who I was, how far I've come since then, and how much I've changed. Change is good for you. Besides, they bring back memories you've momentarily forgotten because you got too absorbed with social media. So if you're reading this, go and find back your old photographs. You'll smile at one point or another :)


#5 Receiving from Others

This comes hand in hand with #3. It's like the Minun to my Plusle. Okay. Sorry for the terrible Pokemon reference. But I'm not joking. Being the recepient of the kindness and thoughtfulness of others make my day better. Surprises, gifts, random stuff. I still remember when I didn't have RM1 to pay the remainder of my parking ticket, and the person behind offered to pay :)




#6 Dealing with Clutter

Okay. Maybe that's not so accurate. Precisely, it's the moment AFTER dealing with clutter. You know, whenever you're cleaning up a huge pile or mess, and at the end of the day ? S-A-T-I-S-F-A-C-T-I-O-N-!!! I can't be any happier. A tidier place and a lighter headache. Heh. 


#7 Sleeping

Hands down. The one thing that makes stress instantly go away. Hahah ! I wouldn't mind staying in bed all day long and I'm pretty sure you don't mind it as well. On the other hand, lack of sleep makes me cranky, and if I wake up too early I'll get my synus or the flu. Sleeping does wonders indeed. Until you oversleep and get that weird heavy head HAHAH.


#8 Retail Therapy

A.K.A. Shopping ! Females duhh. Just girls being girls HEHEHEH. Especially when there are SALES or when the trend has styles which I like. My closet is exploding with clothes, and I still have trouble picking what to wear when I go out, but there's always room for more of these babies !! Don't look at me like I'm insanse please HAHAH :D


#9 Alone Time

At the end of the day, I do need time for myself. I like being with my family, friends and pet dog, but I would still like time for myself. It's time I appreciate because I don't have to put up even the smallest front to show the world. Just being myself. That makes me feel free. Fun fact ? I get mentally drained really fast when it's too crowded with people. :/


#10 Doing What I Love

This HAS to be true for everyone. For me, it's blogging, taking pictures, music, writing, drawing, watching anime and variety shows, and so many more ! I can't feel happy or complete if I go without these things in a week max. Being able to do what I want to do brings me happiness. Even right now as I'm typing this post.




Well now. That was a slightly lengthy post wasn't it ?

Feel free to list down the 10 things that made YOU happy as well. 

You're definately living your life if you can list all 10 or more in one go ! If you list less than 10, it's fine ! Try to look at your life from another perspective. There's bound to be something that always manages to brighten your day :)

Take care everyone !

Stay happy !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites