#617 - Penang Day 4

9:24 PM


Hi everyone :D Happy Lunar New Year !


After a short hiatus, I'm back with Penang Day4's blog post ! (which is very overdue HAHAHAH) I initially wanted to post last week, but working all day makes me feel sluggish at night. I'm wondering how I'm even going to study for my retakes. I'll keep this post short because by now, I'm starting to forget about Day 4 HAHAHAH. Anyways, on the 4th day we went up to Penang Hill !

Jason earlier said that Penang Hill would be a boring place with nothing to see but turns out......it's actually worth a visit hehe. Things changed a lot up there according to him. I haven't been up there before but I do admit, it's beautiful and cooling. Too bad the others couldn't be there.


We took the train up there. Probably regret not reading the prices before buying tickets HAHAH. Paid the normal price instead of student price. And boy, was that train fast and packed. So many people and if you want to see the scenery, please stand up. Cause if you're short like me and you're sitting down, you're probably just gonna see people's backs, heads or butts.


It felt like Cameron or Genting up there. It was just refreshing and cooling I didn't even sweat heheh. The place seemed newly developed, and they even have love locks up there now :) Jason's uncle told us to put locks up there ourselves, and see if we last longer than the lock itself. You should try it too hehe ! I've only seen this in South Korea so far. Never expected Penang to have one :D


Try to find out which lock is ours if you ever visit :D


Someone writing on the lock without letting me see hahah !





It's Owlsome ! :D There was an Owl Museum there. To me, it wasn't really worth visiting unless you're an owl lover. However, they spiced things up a little with a quiz form ! You have to find answers to the questions on the paper which is all around the museum, and if you get them all correct, you'd get a prize ! :D


Owl Feather Painting - This caught my eye. It's just spectacular.


There were so many owl things on display. From paintings, to wood carvings, stone carvings, feather paintings, and many more ! You'd be amazed. It's a small sized musuem, but the first of it's kind in Malaysia ! They even won the Guinness World Record for being the first Owl Museum in Malaysia ! Wish I took more pictures but I was too busy finding the answers for the quiz hehe !


Owls Hoot. If you can't guess.


And oh, they have binoculars up there as well ! It's so cute hehehe. I wish I knew where or what I was looking at though. To me, it just seemed like buildings, buildings, sea, and more buildings HAHAHAH. Definately a place worth visiting while you're in Penang. But I'm not sure if I'd go up there again though, maybe just to check on the lock heheh !


memories made,

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites