#119 - Just Please.

6:20 PM


i downloaded that game to play =D used to play it on my gba ,
but it was my cousin's. so i dl to my comp xD and got the emu from kelvin.
oh well. kinda addicted to it. except that i got my sis addicted to it too.
:X
__________________________________________________________________



picture above taken during leo forum (:

and and and screw my school bag !
the strap came off today :( wtf. emoooo again.
gosh , and i missed COH meeting, forgot the time.
but i was helping pn.ruzaimie =D hahaha !

after i finished helping her, went out of the room ,
and i saw sy and pl. O______________O
gosh. lepak with them until 4.30. 
and then come back home =D

my blog posts are getting more lame and boring eh ?
sienz. waiting for sej, bm and pjk paper.
and tomorrow is the TEACHER's DAY celebration.
gosh , i dont wanna wear those clothes and perform leh.
grace , christy and lixian , i know you know wad i mean =D

come tmr and ss with me kay ?
whoever's reading this @.@
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites