#118 - Come In With The Rain.

5:21 PM



life has been miserable lately. or rather. miserable when i get my exam results.
i cant take it anymore. killer papers to get back tomorrow, cant imagine.
pressure like hell !! i'm gonna go jogging and ss at the playground with sy later.
hopefully it doesnt rain and hopefully she doesnt ffk me.


i feel so lonely right now. and i dont know why :(
i feel like the very few people i love most are leaving.
dont get me wrong, it might not even be you. 
but still , i'm just exaggerating , i think :S
i just feel so stressed and lonely. zzz. repeating the same thing.


okay,. forget about the emo stuff. 
the only exam mark im pleased with ( PMR subjects ) so far,
would obviously be KH. studied like mad for that.
and thanks to that, my average is currently an A.
compared to the B . oh well.
im waiting for BM, SEJ and GEO now. =X


frogs are so hopeless. but i remember ching yee's fb status. ( click )
and then LAUGHED, when i saw this pic :D ( above )

oh well.my blog's getting more boring right ?
thanks to the 16 ppl who are following my blog now (:
i really appreciate it.
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites