#107 - Genting. 1st Day.

1:42 PM

just came back from genting. effing tired and sleepy. but im still on the computer.
cant help it, 2 days away and facebook got spammed, seriously. 99 ++ .__.
in the middle of uploading pictures to facebook, and blogging, duhh LOL.


gathered at school . shu xin so late D: and i saw whoever who went for p.pintar.
somehow they looked so miserable doing the activities / games . LOL.
then we left by bus :D then took the cable car at genting skyway.
and a loooooooong walk to first world for buffet lunch ;D i got bloated LOL.




then went to SNOW WORLD :D freezing cold there :X
my ass died during the tube slide thingy LOL.
my ass died again when i went down the slide and forgot to stop.
nearly bang fence :D HAHAHAHAH wth xD
and then shaun threw snow at me ! masuk my shirt .____.
and then shirt wet, jeans also kena LOL ! wth. :D


took a looooooonnnggg walk to the ria apartment.



i have no idea who said it was haunted, but nothing happened at all .
crammed into a room with shu xin, amelia, yuin shean, liting and ching yee.
LOL ! sleeping was uncomfortable. but what to do ? no choice :X






strawberry farm was a NO-NO since it was raining.
so we went to the indoor theme park instead.
went for the haunted house + ripley's believe or not.

haunted house was much scarier than last time, everyone scream.
wei zhao was infront, scream for no reason. shu xin and wai lik was behind him LOL.
followed by ching yee, liting and me :D last was wei sik and shyh byn LOL.
and i banged wei sik's head my accident haha wth. LOL !
got human follow us from behind ._______.



met up with the pikachu there ! lala hair xD HAHAHAHHAHA.
she looks like an old uncle with that colour.
and she called me when i was inside the ripley's believe or not place..
make me rush out to find her, my RM35 kena burn like that LOL.
she can drive me crazy leh, keep walking from the movie place to another place.

in the end we cabut and find shu xin :D since pikachu miss her so much .
after so long, decided to makan at mcD. seriously, how long does it take ?
just to figure out what to eat for dinner. oh well. i was contented with dinner anyways.
hang kai after that. pikachu drove me nuts. but at least amelia there got back up xD
so i didnt really get nuts after all. LOL :D starbucks was the last thing to do.



walked back to ria after that. gossip ! and slept.
and oh ! my teletubby :D HAHAHAHHA teman me sleep.
seriously damn sleepy, but cant sleep with the room condition..
so .. the .. wth .. ! THEND :D for day 1 hahah wth.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites