20 Months

1:00 PM


Hey all :)

This post is just a mini dedication to the one who's put up with all my crap and nonsense the past 20 months, and is still putting up with it. I kinda hope he gets immune to it and treats it like part of his daily life now HAHAH OKAY I'M SORRY please don't get used to it!

I never expected university life to make me feel so exhausted day after day. Maybe it's because I get up to go to uni at the same time everyday just to get a good parking spot HAHAH. But walking from the carpark to uni and back is my daily exercise now. That bad huh ? I can hear myself breathing loudly after climbing 8 flights of stairs - which is actually pretty good - my legs and lungs didn't give up on me.

US <3

Recently our 600th day passed, and today is our 20th month together - the longest relationship I've ever been in. So this is what it feels like, to not be in a puppy love relationshihp that lasts a few months and dies off. I'm happy, and I still am, that I'm with him. 

We went to Bangsar for dinner the other day. We've been eyeing this place called Piggy Tail for quite some time now. I can't remember why we were attracted to it. The name ? The logo ? The pig ? Maybe it was all three. But I'm glad we went there that night. One of the best pork dishes I've had in a long time.

4

I couldn't resist ordering carbonara again! HAHA! This is one of the few things I would ALWAYS order whenever I visit a new restaurant. It's always my starter dish at a new place. Good Carbonara = Good Restaurant. JOKING. But this was so satisfying and filling ! The pork was so juicy and tender I could eat a whole plate of the pork alone.

5

Jason had a burger, and he only ordered it because it had onion rings i think HAHAH. Please don't judge the way we choose our food HEHE. But this was a great bite to sink your teeth it. The onion rings added depth to the flavour, and the pork was amazing as well! 

2

Jason is also the only one I'd probably ask to help me take OOTDs in public. Oh the awkwardness of having people give us a look before walking off to wherever they were walking to. Thanks for putting up with me, and doing most of whatever I would ask you to do. 

OOTD

I feel happy that I don't have to use GPS to go to Bangsar anymore HAHHA. Finally expanded my repertoire of destinations to drive to. But there's still so many places to discover, so many places to go. I'll leave this post now, there's honestly not much to write anymore HAHA.

US <3

Ah well, #Natson.

See you soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites