#587 - Meeples

9:23 PM

Hello there ! :)

I've had a one week break from school but even today, that past week didn't seem like a holiday to me HAHAHAH. That's what you get for being a busy person. However, going to Meeples was just fun fun fun and probably one of the best days aside from the Nalys camp, which, was probably the best camp I've gone to so far (and only because of the caving experience). 

But I don't want to dwell on that, instead, I want to blog about Meeples ! It's my first time there after hearing about it from so many people. I've finally stepped foot into that cosy place and played games the whole afternoon.



Dead Panic. This game was featured for the week and it was FREE. Free things always attracts customers, and we decided to try it out. It was a really long game, and we didn't finish it, because we wanted to have a try at the other games as well. Do try this game if you're up for killing zombies that respawn every turn and has nearly no end to the game HAHAHAH.


Geistes Blitz. A game that tests your wits and reflexes. HAHAH. I got so out of it halfway I just stared at the rest of them going for the right objects. Ahh well. One of those games where being calm will help you win :)


Shashawa. I played a similar game but using poker cards before. It's a very entertaining fast paced game :)


Rock the Beat. This was my favourite ! HAHAH ! I played it before during CF back in U8, but this was more fun because of the actions that are already provided. It proved to be quite the game. I even brought it up during Nalys camp with my group and we had a really great time playing this game :D Heheh.


So many games, so little time. It's RM6 per hour if you're not a member :)


Sun flares are something I won't get enough of in pictures. It just somehow adds to the beauty of it :))

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites