#243 - RAWR.

2:04 PM

I should redo my whole blog. Seriously. And my other blog is under construction 8D
Well, today's leo meeting was awesome. Lots of laughter. Really like these kind of leo meetings.

Not to mention Lion Yong was there too !

SO, we had Kar Yern try to stall time by reading every single award we got during forum. Then Jun Hao and Brian Tan continued stalling time by talking about the cancer totem pole programme thing. Then when they ran out of words to say, I started the game 8D AWESOME.

Does anyone remember the Leo Camp chair game ? The one with pain butts and scissors paper stone ? Well, we played that game XD Quite ganas. It was like... everyone against the form 5's ! LOL. I laughed until I had no more voice after that hahahahaha. Lion Yong gave his speech after that, and everyone went to the qm room.

No idea why I'm blogging so fast but... oh wells :D We stalled time to get the qm ready for the slideshow. I had no idea they covered the windows with the lompat tinggi mattress and some paper stuffs LOL. Slight technical error but it was fine overall :D I hoped the form 5's enjoyed the video HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Their baby pictures are shoo cute :3 and the video was awesome 8D Should get him to upload the video so everyone can see :) Had a bod meeting with lion yong after that. And john settled and paid for the name cards already 8D everything is moving so smoothly 8D aizz. 

I'm handling all the meetings from now I guess. *runs off to think of next week's game* tata ~

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites