#201 - Super Hot.

3:44 PM

Few days ago I asked Yvonne to give me something to draw. SO , she asked me to draw AARON YAN  YA LUN. wth LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I wasn't expecting that. And the post title is from Fahrenheit's latest song album title hahahaa. Couldn't think of a title :D  Took a few days to draw him :D cuz I'm so lazy and I failed drawing him HAHAHA. But somehow last night I managed to draw one I really like :D Posting it here !

Photobucket

I don't know why but I really like it ! Except for the weird hair strand near the eye , lazy to redo. Would damage the eyes :O How is it ? :D

You Might Also Like

33 lovebites

  1. thanks everyone :DD and @jimowu ; yeah anime ver XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @steph ; wow . same as my friend then XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait.. i can't remember .. do you have a DeviantArt account ? if not.. make one and post your drawings there !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont have DeviantArt :( lazy to make one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah! nice drawing! nice try! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @winwin & snowman ; thank you !! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I like aaron and also wu zhun actually! Nice drawing deary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeeing high5 high5 i live them both as well ! thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe, anime style...nice job

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wished i could draw as well as you

    ReplyDelete
  11. dori , i'm sure after a few practise you can draw better than me XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha not bad!looks like an anime character.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @lilian ; thank you ! :D

    @melvino ; thanks :D yeah my style of drawing came from watching too much anime :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. very jap anime style^^ can draw me? lols...

    ReplyDelete
  15. @glow ; hahaha if you want i guess i can !

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love aaron!!! <3 <3 <3 nice drawing nat! >.<

    ReplyDelete