#200 - WHEN.....

6:21 PM

my first pic of 2011 :D can i tie my hair like this to sch ? :D
__________________________________________________________________________________

WHEN I went back to school......
  • I found out so many teachers are leaving , I feel sad especially since some of them are dear to me ♥
  • New teachers are in school as always :D I hope to get to know them better !
  • TrEES won the first prize !! Hope this year will be just as great :D
  • I'm in 4A and I'm loving it ! Although I wish we could have chosen our classmates.
  • Loving my sejarah teacher , Cik Azlina , who also asked me to join the majalah sekolah and mssd bola jaring (: I agreed ! LOL.
  • Got to know about the physics exam paper from teacher saras -_________-" P1, P2 , P3 & P4 !!
  • Someone told me school ends at 1.10 so I told my mum to come at that time. Who knew it actually ended at 1.45 ? WTH, thank goodness my friend could send me home :D not to mention my piano class was at 2 !! -___________-
  • HAHAHA. It was raining also !! Some of my textbooks are wet.
WHEN I want to quit the prefect board.........
  • All of sudden I don't want to but I already bought the uniform.
  • I found out my name is on the list even when I didnt go for the interview (which I couldnt , since I was at China HAHAHA)
  • Suddenly the pkp says she can only harapkan me (: thanks for the kind words , made me feel so appreciated.
  • My resignation letter isn't accepted cuz the teachers are saying 'give it to the other teacher' and etc. and then I couldnt find the teacher -____________-
  • I remembered I didn't even get one certificate for being a prefect when back in primary school I had one for almost every year !! I'm like really really sad :( If only they could at least gimme one for last year or replace my fake sijil which I think I'm still keeping HAHAHA long story.
WHEN I'm late for piano class.......
  • My teacher is so kind to say "go eat first". HAHA. My sis started her piano class earlier than me today :D thank goodness ! (P/S; my sis and i have our piano classes on the same day, same teacher)
  • I refused to eat lunch first cuz it was chicken :D me no likey to rush eating chicken and then get sticky hands to play piano :D
last year's pic ; vivi ; elayne ; kavitha.

WHEN two of my best friends aren't in the same school anymore.........
  • things are not the same anymore (obviously).
  • its so much more quieter :(
  • i miss them so much i'm daydreaming.
  • no one is sitting next to me in class :(
  • T______________T
  • two people less to talk to / spread gossip to / spam crap at.
  • i feel so sad that i can't even think of something to write here.
  • T____________________________T
overall first day of school isn't that bad :D wish they were there but :( oh well. i'll try to make the best of it ! 2011 has better be a good year !

    You Might Also Like

    18 lovebites

    1. Haha vivi, my sister in form 1 nao! HAHAHAHA.

      ReplyDelete
    2. serious ?? who who which class ? i go find her :D

      ReplyDelete
    3. *pat pat* don't worry, you will get new friends in no time. Can't even think something to write?
      LOL you adi write so much here!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Don't worry,you'll have alot of friends soon ;) Yay I'm graduated! No uniforms :P

      ReplyDelete
    5. @ysquare ; yeah but no one can replace them :D haha oops okay i did write so much :X

      @stephanie ; hopefully ! awwww i bet you'll miss high school :D

      ReplyDelete
    6. wah.. u tie ur hair like the yellow Powerpuff Girls... haha...

      ReplyDelete
    7. @hocan ; got yellow meh ? hahaha imma new powerpuff :D

      ReplyDelete
    8. @hilda ; i will XD its just 3 days , 362 more to go !

      ReplyDelete
    9. Really jealous for you all can attend piano class.

      ReplyDelete
    10. @karmun ; thanks :D

      @manji ; (: even if i cant go for classes i play it myself :D

      @chuckie ; (: thanks for the info.

      @snowman !! i'll be happier soon :D

      ReplyDelete
    11. U looks adorable n younger when u tie like that .realli one^^

      ReplyDelete
    12. @phillip ; yeah ! it is ! hahah !

      ReplyDelete