#185 - Trust is All I Need From You.

5:17 PM


Hello ! I got tired of seeing blogs with just words so i decided to add some drawings today to spice it up a little. To be honest , I never thought I'd actually upload these pictures to my blog but ..... boredom kills me inside =X Nowadays , people draw using a pen tablet and colour the drawings using photoshop or manga studio , but I didnt have any of it so I did it the old fashion way :D use pencil , pen and colour pencils ! Hahaha ! I'm not so good at this so I'd like to hear your comments  (: thanks ! ♥ ^^





leave a comment ? thanks ! xo !

You Might Also Like

16 lovebites

  1. @CaDLyNN - thankyou so much ! that means alot to me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed. You can work in Japanese anime company. :) Ya I need trust too

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Albert - thankyou !! although i'm not at that level yet xD haha I guess everyone needs trust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice ler... at least nicer than me XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. @y--square - thanks :D haha i'm sure yours is nice as well (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice drawings!!! i love anime drawings too = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. @XCB - thanks ! haha yeah i started drawing due to anime influence xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice...I also can draw a potret, that is my hobby to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @seriwangi - thankyou :D i'm sure your drawings are nice as well (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaa..nice nice XD i luv to watch anime XP

    ReplyDelete
  11. @domokun - arigatou !! :D yeah same ! anime <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow..the drawing is nice...keep up with it

    ReplyDelete