#183 - Old Times It Is !

6:39 PM

i don't have the blogging mood anymore. holidays caught up to me i guess :D even my piano teacher said i'm getting lazier than usual XD haha , btw , i'm starting my piano classes again ! its near christmas so i bet she brought some christmas songs for to play again (: oh wells. do you know what i do during holidays every year ?

  1. watch anime. ( i already am XD fairytail and maid-sama is awesome !)
  2. go back to writing stories @.@ (trust me , i have alot of unfinished stories XD)
  3. draw draw draw and colour colour colour. its addicting D:< !
  4. sleep , eat , toilet , and repeat ! :D
hehehehehehhee. and i'm not camwhoring for now , kinda hate my hair , and i realize i keep having retarded faces in pictures. LOL. won't be online so much now , gonna cut down on everything , i need the money ! :D i guess everyone does , my maxis number is still available but with limited credit xD call me out sometimes eh ? enjoy your holidays people ! (: and good luck to SPM candidates ! all the best to you (: xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites