#209 - When You Take A Step Forward.

8:45 PM

Hello readers =) Thanks for still reading my blog. I intend to start blogging weekly, since i very well know i can't do it daily anymore. Form 4 definately isnt a honeymoon year and I have more than a mountain of hwk to do. Heck, i dont even know what homework i have zzz .____. I guess I'm just going to give a short update about the happenings lately. ( besides the royal marriage LOL )


Haven't been drawing as much. And now I don't even have an eraser. Now that Sam bought me an art book for my birthday I guess I'll try to go back to my drawing habits. Not gonna waste the talent and present :3


Basketball MSSD 2011 is over =) SMK USJ 8 under 18 girls got 4th place ♥ proud to say I was on the team even if i didnt really play. oh wells. the sweet memories is enough for me =) I know I'll play next year. Will be starting to train again after the upcoming exams =)


LEO has been awesome. The most recent one was tree planting !! :3 totally weird because it wasn't a leo event. HAHAHA OMG. swt dao. But at least I had fun =) caught a flu half way so it was horrible =X gosh.
i seriously can't wait for the upcoming events :D like, LEO FORUM 2011. cannot afford to miss it !


Cuddles is well, awesome, cool. I got so bored I cut her fur =3 she looks much cuter now ( since her eyes are see-able ) :3 hahaha at least now i know how to groom my dog ! no need to send her to the pet shop for grooming :3 teehee. i'm awesome i know :D

oh wells. imma looking forward to hari kecemerlangan tmr. since kavitha will be around :D and not to mention USJ 13's carnival is on the same day ! might be going. depends on my mood. but whatever it is i'll update. ( most probably ) if i don't update pls kill me LOL.

kthxbai ♥ vivi

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites