#206 - When You Make Up Your Mind.

1:17 PM

Hello readers :D I guess I haven't been blogging so much,... like last year ? Oh well. I'm getting more and more simpler... and more and more .... retarded-ly posting random shizz. Well, today's shizz is most probably about what I'm insisting on doing :D


Like I mentioned a few posts back, and its even at my sidebar now, but, I still want to blog and talk about it :D Can't stop myself from this, HAHAHAHA. zomg. I SHANA. so yeah, I've made up my mind to cosplay as many versions of her as I can. I practically found about more than 20 different versions of her ? Will start one by one :DD *crossfingers* so much money gonna spend on her TWT hopefully I can do her justice ! :D


The second chara that I fell in love with is SOPHIE !! Haha, just saw ONE pic of her and *________* you get the idea ? hahaha. oh wells, found quite a few versions of her to cos :D will start even slower with her TWT don't plan on debuting her until after i debut Shana :D but i just love sophie ! imma watching every single event and subevent that's posted on youtube just to see her :DDD

___________________________________________________________________________

so.. since its holidays... i thought I could get back to my "wake up-anime-eat-anime-sleep-anime-toilet-anime-goodnight" routine but... OH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I have a list of to-do-things :S
1. Eat sushi at Summit with friends.
2. Go to school for more public speaking practise ?
3. Train for basketball and badminton MSSD.
4. LEO CAMP !!! ROAR ROAR ROAR !

__________________________________________________________________________

I PRAY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THE EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI. I HOPE THAT ALL OF THEM WILL BE SAFE. AND I HOPE THAT ALL OF US WILL BE SAFE AND HELP THOSE IN NEED.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites