#148 - If I Knew.

3:30 PM


yes , i still love my tinky winky no matter what. ♥
my friend ! HAHAHA. been with me since kindergarten age. 
wouldnt that make him about my age ? slighty younger LOL.
_________________________________________________________________

havent been online lately... so i dont really know what to talk about now.
all i know is ,... I WANT MY BLARDY BM MARKS T___________T
my last A to the straight A's in trials. and of course , a guaranteed A in PMR :D
i'd better stop dreaming and jump into my revision books and etc eh ?
but too bad i CANT :D its just not the time to study now. 

updated my ss album :D click   HERE
udpated pics for qm dinner lol  HERE

rawr. miss then scared the whole class when she said "the highest mark is 30/60".
GG.COM !! i was imagining a 66% for science. LOL NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.
hahahaha turns out she said it wrong XD and the highest is 51 woooo lol.
but colin , jia shen , lian soon , jason , adrian , seong ping and bharath i think ?
all of them had the same mark for paper 2 wtf. 46 /60 HAHA.  i wonder why ? weird.

enough with science . heart was beating so fast cuz she didnt call my name LOL.
turns out mine was last =DDD THANK GOODNESS. gosh i nearly hated science haha.
time to study more for science :D or im never gonna understand electricity zzz. dislike !
i desperately need someone to stay near my house. its so lonely .________.
my neighbour is an ex-usj 8 student ( same age as my sis LOL ) , but barely talk anyways.

enough crapping eh ? i shall continue when i feel like online-ing.
btw , CURRENTLY HAVING AN UVERWORLD FEVER ~
surfing the net like mad to find all their songs hahahahahahhahaha.
after im done with UVERworld maybe i'll catch on nami tamaki.

JPOP is
xo.

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. oh tinky winky,i used to watch teletubbies when i was a child -j13-

    ReplyDelete