#61 - Stand By You.

5:27 PM

if you havent give your emails to me , please do.


:DD

______________________________________________________


well, was killing my brain trying to find the right key and notes for the song,
and in the end elayne and i arent even going for auditions hahah ! :D
so awesome eh ? well, at least im done with my part LOL,
but now, im more worried about basketball mssd than the auditions.....

its TOMORROW ! you know pressuring it is ? especially since our match is late.
i mean late, like, 5PM ? lmao, but im still not going to go to school :D
they're better things to do anyways :X  and some one remind me to bring ic !

haih, did i mention my aunt came over last night ?
she brought two pieces of clothes, one for me, and one for my sis.
too bad i was taking my bath, and i didnt get to choose :(
in the end my sis took the grey and turqoise shirt LOL.
and i got a super LONG AND BIG sized checkered shirt.
but i dealt with it anyways :D xkan leave it in the cupboard rite ? haha.



originally it was just the shirt, but i got bored,
so yeah, white tube and red belt makes it nicer :D
sry for the blur-ness, lazy to re-take HAHAHAHA :D


damn i love this picture :D
and i noticed its the first time i made that face AHHAAH.
my mum say and said " my daughter got that kind of face meh? ".
lmao, and im still laughing :D

xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites