#18 - GA

7:07 PM

i cant wait for nami tamaki's 15th single >.< why does it always takes so long to be released D:
anyways... posting peektures this time :D of the cookie baking sessionS. alot of it jumbled up.
so to those who ate it today... HAHAHAHAHAHA. i hope you dont get food poisoning.

played netball today. zomg. GA is a rough position D: especially when the malays always play rough -.-
i pratically had one human knock against my head. another hitting my specs ( it made a red line on my face )
and the blardy ditch that nearly made me fell but lucky kavitha in front of me :D so i threw the ball to her.
HAHAHHAHAHA. did i mention melisa is a netball pro ? she played center two games straight not tired.

O.O   *admire* haha. she should join the school team soon :D but she said form 3 cant join o.o
i wonder why,,... and i've been having a bad feeling lately... i hope my 6th sense is lying.



did i say i was going to upload pics ?
stupid camera battery died just now -.-
the timing so 'nice'.
 xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites