2nd Year.

2:14 PM

Hi everyone :)

I've been losing touch with my blog now. I've blogged for so long, yet it seems like a habit I couldn't drill into myself after so many years. But I'm here again ! Just to post something up so I can view it again in the near future. I like doing that. Going through all my previous blog posts, seeing how I was back then, and how I am now.


Jason and I decided to try Kampachi @ Plaza 33 for our lunch buffet. It was my mistake that we were there amazingly early by a whopping one hour. I guess that's what happens when my own tummy starts growling HAHAH. Why do buffets open so late ? Plus it was bad enough that the area was so uninteresting. Just one restaurant after the other with nowhere to walk and nothing much to see.

Lunch was gastronomic ! I've never ate nearly 2 hours straight, neither have I tasted thick sashimi melting in my mouth. That place was just raising the standards of Japanese food for me (for you too maybe). If only the aircond was functioning properly right ? Yeah, they didn't bother informing us earlier that their aircond had a malfunction. We had to dine with fans blowing at us. That wasn't pleasant, but much better than no ventilation.

I still miss their matcha ice cream. Best green tea ice cream I've ever tasted!! Only downside was that it melted too fast!





Heheh. One of the few good picture days !! And yes, we're both in red because Jason insisted we wear red. No complaints though, since the pictures turned out really nice !!


And thanks everyone for the #Natson love ! :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites